Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Charlotte Church

Not sure why, probably because I've been in the US for 8 years and haven't had to deal with the media frenzy over her, but I have a confession to make.

I fancy Charlotte Church.

Why? Who the hell knows. She's boorish, dresses like a chav, and has a bad Welsh accent. Not a sexy Welsh accent - a bad Welsh accent. And she sings the kind of songs that make me want to slash tricycle tires.

But she so freaking gorgeous I want to slap her.



Hard.

Ho hum. With any luck, she'll turn into my last obession: Lindsay Lohan. Plucked from the depths of Disney obscurity into a drunken nightmare of bulemia and boyfriend fights. Then I won't care anymore, and can go back to trawling Brooklyn looking for both Michelle Williams AND her husband Heath Ledger...

No comments: